Dunedin

Dunedin

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011

My week

Anne: I want to tell you a bit about my week. School went to the end, so that wasn't too interesting.
But there were quite a few events at home. First of all did my big host-brother bring a deg home he bought when he was at a farm last week. Now he has two dogs and a turtle and there are three dogs, a turtle, a cat and a fish at home now. His new dog is a border collie mixed with a golden retriever (he looks like a mix between Anton and Stella). He is probably one year old, what we don't know because his old family didn't tell the birth date and his name is Rusty.
On Sunday I had my farewell dinner with my host-family already because they have quite a lot to do with "Gang Show" the next two weeks. That's a show which takes place every two years in Dunedin and one of my host-sisters is in it. I went and helped my host-mum sewing the costumes a few times.
However the next two weeks will be very busy at home.
Now we just have nine days left, tomorrow is our last day at school. That's so sad. But I'm also looking forward to seeing you all again!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen