Dunedin

Dunedin

Dienstag, 29. März 2011

Abel Tasman, again!

Marie: I know I am a bit late, but I still want to write about the amazing trip to the Abel Tasman National park. This week is my highlight of the whole time here. The landscape in the Abel Tasman was just stunning. You could see beautiful beaches and not far away you were standing in the jungle.
Of course the tramping and kayaking was hard sometimes, but it was much easier than I thought it would be. I really enjoyed the kayaking, because you could see seals and it was cool to be on the water the whole day.
My group was really nice as well. While we were tramping everyone was singing, which was funny. Sometimes there were some little arguments in my cooking group, but it was still a great experience to cook all your food and to carry out all the waste again.
In the end I just can say: Go and visit the Abel Tasman National Park and if you don’t have the possibility to do so, than at least check out the pictures I took :)



1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo, schön noch mehr über den Abel Tasman National Park zu lesen und zu sehen. Beeindruckende Fotos von einem offensichtlich beeindruckenden Ausflug! Es freut mich, dass ihr soviel Freude an diesem Outdoor-Abenteuer hattet.
    Marie, ich leg schon mal ein Kayak an die Ems, für die Zeit nach deiner Rückkehr;-)
    Liebe Grüße an alle Abel-Tasman-Abenteurer!

    AntwortenLöschen